Welcome to Romance and Relationship

This blog is where we talk about romance and relationships.

We can talk about relationships in general or interracial relationships. My main focus is on interracial relationships.

I hope to make this a site for people to come and get advice, share stories and so on.

Feel free to leave comments on my blog and how I might make it better.

Thanks for visiting Have a great day and God Bless

from movie "Something New"

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sorry I've been away

Hello Everyone sorry i have not posted anything or been around for a while. things have been rather crazy at my home. in short i have been going to and from hospitals and doctors for my parents, working on the house and finding time to be with My Queen. over all I have been busy. I will try to post some thing new soon I hope you all are doing great. God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your parents are okay. I'm glad to hear from you.